- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries
- Two to four times the service life (3000-5000 cycles)
- Great for marine use (trolling motors), RV, floor sweepers, lift gates, UPS systems, solar energy storage
- Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off and recovery
- Cell balancing and low voltage/over voltage protection, short-circuit protection
- Bluetooth technology to monitor battery status
- Maximize your energy potential with 99% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Drop in replacements (plug and play)
- Run as many needed in parallel
- Comes with an 11 Year Battery Warranty to give you peace of mind with your purchase.
- Can go up to 4 in series with this battery
The best value 12V 50ah lithium deep cycle battery on the market
The 12V 50ah battery is perfect for trolling motors to stay on the water all day. Monitor your battery with the Ionic Bluetooth App.
The Ionic 12V 50ah Lithium Deep Cycle Battery is the most competitively priced lithium deep cycle battery on the market and also comes with an 11 Year Battery Warranty to give you peace of mind with your purchase.
World Class Safety Features
Ionic Litihum Deep Cycle 12V50-EP has 12 volts and a 50Ah capacity and is perfect for powering your deep cycle systems. Ionic deep cycle batteries have an internal microprocessor controlled battery management system (BMS) that monitors the key operational parameters during charging and discharging, such as voltages, currents and internal temperatures. Ionic deep cycle batteries can be hooked up 4 in series and as many needed in parallel.
Built for Long Lasting Reliable Power
The Ionic Deep Cycle Battery has a cycle life of 3,000 cycles or about 10 calendar years. Our lithium-ion batteries have a usable capacity of 99% compared to 50-60% for traditional lead-acid batteries]. LithiumHub Deep Cycle batteries function in the widest range of temperatures with a discharge temperature range (Functional) of –20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F) and a charge temperature range of 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F). Automatically detects if batteries are too cold to take a charge.
The Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle Battery line has the best weight to power ratio on the market
At 6.5” (L) x 7.7″ (W) x 7.0” (H) and weighing only 14.3 lbs., the Ionic Deep Cycle 12V50-EP has the best size to power ratio of any deep cycle battery on the market. Connectors: M6 screws allow the battery to be installed in any direction unlike lead-acid batteries which are fixed. Ionic Deep Cycle Batteries self-discharge rate per month is between 1-3% compared to lead-acid batteries which are about 30%. Max charge voltage is 14.6V and the discharge cut-off voltage is 10.5V. Max charge current is 50A and max discharge current is 50A / 170A(3s). Can be charged with solar chargers. Can be charged with most traditional lead-acid chargers that do not have “Desulfate” mode, provided the current levels do not exceed lithium battery charge specification. Using a traditional lead-acid charger that reaches 14.4-14.6 volts will allow the battery to be fully charged. Chargers that do not exceed 13.6 volts will only charge the battery to 50% capacity or less.